miércoles, 28 de octubre de 2015

Essay

Unfortunately young people are not interested in helping the environment in comparison or unlike to kids, kids are thought to take care of the environment, to learn how to recicle on the other hand, I strongly disagree with the fact that they don’t even know how to recycle, also I cannot support the view that when they cook, something is thrown away to the bin, ALL THAT IS FOOD THAT CAN BE EATEN!!!

On the other hand I fully agree with people that take care of the environment like corporations such as Greenpeace. I am in agreement with what the ecologist said about the young people that in fact is true He said ‘’young people need to care or to learn about the environment. Similarly  elder people don’t know about it’’. ‘’They do indeed’’ another ecologist complained.
Even thought In my opinion the children are the future for the environment.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario